1. Data collected by LensyApp
Your personal identity data (first name, last name, email, and billing information, such as your credit card number and billing address) is processed by email.
Data are collected and considered for the following purposes:
- Account management
- Process orders (including but not limited to delivery of products)
- To verify and execute financial transactions relating to online payment (including, but not limited to, verification of payment, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction)
- Provide you with the services and information provided through the statute
- Direct marketing
- Monitor the loading of data from the platform
- Optimize the layout and / or content of platform pages for users
- Identify visitors to the platform
- Conducting research on demographics of users of LensyApp; and / or
- You consent to information that you deem useful or require from you (including information about its products, newsletters, price reductions or promotions; information about other), provided that you indicate no objection to Contact you for this purpose.
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes described above.
LensyApp does its business mainly in the Middle East, and most of the data it collects and processes is in those countries. By submitting your data to LensyApp, you agree that your data will be exchanged with its trading partners, who may be outside the European Union, where other data protection standards, including companies as data processing, can be applied on behalf of and under the control of LensyApp Purposes described above. Subject to the foregoing, LensyApp will not disclose, sell, lease or exchange personal data with any other organization or entity, unless you are first informed and have received your express consent or otherwise required by law. Payments made through the platform will be processed by CyberSource (a subsidiary of Visa). Your actual order details may be stored on LensyApp server, but for security reasons, they cannot be retrieved directly by LensyApp. However, you can access this information by accessing your account on the platform. There you can:
- Display details of your Completed Orders, whether open or to be sent within a short period of time;
- Manage the details of your address, banking information and any newsletters you have subscribed to.
- Your attention indicates that you have the right to access and restrict your data and to correct any incorrect data about you, as appropriate. Programs may contain links to other sites that are not owned or managed by others.
2. Other uses of your personal informationSubject to your consent, LensyApp may contact your e-mail to provide details about other products. LensyApp may use your personal information for direct marketing related to objects (including shopping and opinion research). LensyApp may also send you other information about its objects, regulations, products, promotions, price quotes, newsletters and other information related to other companies in LensyApp Group or its trading partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part thereof), please click the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletters sent by you. LensyApp may retain data about users of the Platform in general and use them for various purposes, including checking the public place of users, using certain aspects of the Statute or a link contained in an email to registered persons to receive them, and providing such anonymous data to third parties such as Publishers. However, such data will not be sufficient to personally infer you.
3. External parties and commitments
4. Use social add-ons for Facebook and Twitter etc..
You can sign in to our site using login services, such as Facebook Connect or Open ID Provider. Through these services, your identity is authenticated and you have the option to share some personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-promote our subscription form. Services such as Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others in your network.
5. Tracking techniques
5.2 Action Marks
The "action tag" is also known as web signals or gif tags, a web technique used to help track site usage information, such as the number of times a particular page is viewed. Action marks are not visible to you, and any part of the Platform for LensyApp, including ads or emails sent by LensyApp, may contain action tags. LensyApp may identify and use different third parties to trace the use of the "Statute" through the action marks on the Statute. Using both cookies and action marks, LensyApp are able to get valuable information to improve the platform for LensyApp and offers online and measure the effectiveness of their advertising and marketing campaigns.
5.3 What type of information is stored in cookies?
Cookies you use can be used to store any personal information, and cookies can be tracked back to an individual user with extensive search. Once cookies are activated, they are given an ID number that is used only for the internal reference and can be used to identify the user and access his or her personal information, such as the name or IP address. The information you receive from cookies lets you evaluate the most visited pages on the platform, find out which products are most popular, and more.
LensyApp allow cookies from specific business partners to design ads that suit your browsing tastes and habits, so cookies may be stored from some LensyApp partners on your computer when you visit the Platform. These cookies are temporary / permanent profiles, which are automatically deleted from your computer at the end of its life. (Stored data is aggregated at specific times, allowing them to see what is most viewed, and third-party cookies are used for the sole purpose of allowing advertising partners to advertise products that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this link by clicking on the links below and following the instructions. Please note that this does not cancel your subscription to receive ads and will continue to receive public
We use local storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Different browsers can provide their own management tools to remove HTML5. Other parties we share to provide certain features on our website or to serve ads based on web browsing activities use local storage elements such as HTML5 to collect and store information.
5.6 Declaration of approval
By using the Platform, you give permission to store my user information in cookies. I also allow these files to remain on my computer after a browser session is complete so that they can be used at the next visit to the Platform. I reserve the right to revoke this permission to change my browser settings to decline cookies.
6. Registry information
Every time you visit LensyApp, information from your browser is sent to the server log files, where they will be saved. The information that is being transferred includes: the time and date of the Platform visit, any pages viewed, the IP address, and the URL of the site that you have moved to the names and size of the information stored and the browser you used. The information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience in the Platform by making browsing in LensyApp easier for the user, finding errors quickly, and directing the server's volume to where it is needed. For example, this information allows us to know peak times and set up a sufficient power plan for the server at those times to keep the site working as quickly as possible.
By using LensyApp, you give the permission to LensyApp to analyse and use the protocol data to develop and improve the online store.
We follow the generally accepted standards for protecting personal information provided to us, both during the transmission and reception of information, although there is no way to go online or 100% secure online storage. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. The platform uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. For more information, please review your browser's security specifications.
9. Your rights
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to your personal data that you maintain or process, and you have the right to require that any errors in your data be corrected free of charge. You may at any time ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by communicating with us in case you change your personal information or if you no longer wish to enjoy our service. We will retain your information as long as your account is effective or as required to provide our services to you. We will retain and use your information as necessary to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Changes in this policy
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.